Our Social Media Team uses social media networks as a tool to help The Venus Project reach its goals. We manage and interact on multiple networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
Currently, we are looking to optimize our image on LinkedIn, Reddit, Steemit, etc. Volunteers experienced in these networks are desired.
The team has automated many of the manual tasks related to everyday posting. We are now looking for people who can volunteer to help us to:
- Present The Venus Project to people on social media and engage them to learn more,
- Expand our followers and reach,
- Use social media to help raise funds for The Venus Project’s next major projects,
- Use social media to advertise for volunteer experts in various fields that The Venus Project has a need for.
The following education, skills, and experience are valued:
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Typing, IT skills
- Writing, communication, organizational skills
- Content creation
- Experience in social media outlet management
- Cooperative work with a culturally diverse team
- Business, Public Relations or equivalent education is helpful
- A comprehensive understanding of The Venus Project’s concepts and goals
If you are interested, and this list describes you, click HERE.
For more information, please message us on Facebook.